CAT Multi Terrain Loader
CAT® Multi Terrain Loaders give you all the traction and flotation benefits of tracks. A choice of undercarriages lets you choose the machine that best fits your applications and with its many work tool options. CAT® Multi Terrain Loaders are highly versatile, compact construction machines designed to deliver renowned CAT® reliability and productivity in the toughest working conditions.
- World-class operator comfort with excellent visibility.
- Unique rubber track undercarriage provides low ground pressure, stability, high traction, fast travel and suspension.
- Caterpillar hystat power train delivers aggressive performance and easy operation.
- Designed and built for the toughest working conditions requiring vertical lifting capabilities.
- The hydraulic system with built-in reliability provides exceptional lift, breakout and auxiliary power to work tools.
- Wide variety of work tools that are performance-matched to the CAT® Multi Terrain Loader.
|Model||ENGINE MODEL||NET POWER (HP/KW)||RATED OPERATING CAPACITIES: 50% TIPPING LOAD (LB/KG)|
|257D||Cat® C3.3B DIT (Turbo)||73.2/54.6||2,800/1,270|
|277D||Cat® C3.3B DIT (Turbo)||72.9/54.4||3,290/1,492|
|287D||Cat® C3.3B DIT (Turbo)||72.9/54.4||4,000/1,814|
|297D||Cat® C3.8 DIT (Turbo)||95/70.8||4,550/2,063|
|297D XHP||Cat® C3.8 DIT (Turbo)||106/79||5,000/2,268|
|297D2||Cat® C3.8 DIT (Turbo)||95/70.8||4,700/2,131|
|297D2 XHP||Cat® C3.8 DIT (Turbo)||106/79||4,800/2,177|
CATERPILLAR INTRODUCES OPTIONAL HAND AND FOOT CONTROLS
For the first time, Caterpillar is offering Hand and Foot Controls as an option on 14 Cat® D Series Skid Steer, Multi Terrain and Compact Track Loader models. Designed with extensive input from Hand and Foot Control operators, these controls feature ergonomically positioned foot pedals and single-axis joysticks that provide a feel that operators expect. Read More >